To tell women they are a Divine Image
Divine (adj.): Proceeding directly from God
Image (noun): exact likeness
Divine Image purposes to edify, equip and encourage women through the Word of God, practical services and interactive learning opportunities. Preparing women to live and dominate as a Divine Image; boldly making a mark in this world while fulfilling their destiny.
Statement of Beliefs
1. The Word of God is THE TRUTH.
2. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who died for man’s sins and was resurrected; He is alive and seated at the right hand of God and is returning for His Church.
3. God is triune: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
4. God is love; therefore, we should first love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength and secondly love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
5. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
6. In the baptism of water; symbolic of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
7. That we are all a Divine Image.